Read In Another Language

Friday, March 1, 2013

Wage A War For Love...


In the name of love (lol), I ask that you forgive me friends, for my silence and absence. I have been working on two very important books; "The Loved and Her Lover" and "Making Sex Work Even When You or Your Spouse is Sick". I owe much thanks to all of you who checked on me through facebook, twitter and whatsapp and left messages on the relationship page, wondering why I disappeared, where I disappeared to and whether I was giving up on  my assignment. Thank you for believing in me and the words I share with you.
I have in turn, set out ten copies each of the titles you see below, for anyone who hasn't seen or read them (shipping at my expense), just to say that I am grateful to God that my life has touched yours, and that my works have added value to your relationships:
- Before You Get Married
- Be Inspired By Great Marriages, Aspire For God's Will
- Sex Without End 
Please text (don't call) your name and details, plus the book you want to +233246273798, and you will get a copy of the book shipped to you. Errrrm, offer subsists only while stock lasts o! lol.

Till you grow old
This is the month of WARS!!! Believe me, the best kind of lives are the lives we fight for. People throw in the towel when they face challenges and confrontations. But I will have you know that challenges don't go away merely because you ran from them... They wait for you at another bus stop, and just when you think that it's been dealt with by virtue of a previous breakup, you see it staring at you all over again.

Fight anger, fight hate, fight bitterness, fight competition, fight dishonesty, fight the lack of accountability, fight insensitivity, fight falsehood... Resist the urge to talk carelessly or use your strengths and the needs you respond to as a weapon of control against your spouse, believe that what you have is beautiful. Your relationship is a miracle, refuse to look beyond your miracle to see flaws. Instead, look beyond flaws to see that your miracle is still a miracle. A gift from God never stops being a miracle. Make communication a tradition in your relationship... Realise that communication is not just about what is said and done, but also about how they are said and done. Strike enough balance to give your relationship the attention it deserves.

There is no one without a weakness or a flaw to deal with, even you. Love might not have it all and neither do you... Forgive just as you desire to be forgiven, understand just as you desire to be understood, love just as you desire to be loved. Give love the life it deserves and it will grow and bring you joy. There are always two options: understand the implications of being in the kind of relationship you are in, and make the amount of sacrifice necessary to sustain your relationship. You can also choose to run away, and believe me, once you do, you will always encounter a circumstance that will keep you running.

You don't need love to sustain a relationship. You need sacrifice... And when sacrifice is inspired by love, it makes the cross easier to bear. To love and be loved are free, but they are not cheap. No... Not at all

Greetings to everyone who believes that love is worth the war we wage for it. You might not find love among your kind, and it might not come in the package you always dreamt (or dream) about, but love will happen to you. And when it does, don't let it go... Fight for it, Fight to keep it. Do that which you ought to do. Love will always win. 

Blessings and more, to you and yours...

SHALOM

2 comments:

  1. Hi there again,
    Yes to truly love definitely involves a battle, a spiritual battle. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is very good advice, and love is like life - a journey of learning. God has given us a wonderful teacher in the Holy Spirit. God bless you for your sharing about kindness and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Greetings Ma'am... It's so wonderful to hear from you again (after a long time). Was just going to drop a comment on your blog, to say that I miss reading from you and thank you for your latest post "I Will Love Thee, O Lord My Strength". You are a blessing... And I sincerely do pray that the people around you see and tap into it as much as I desire to. Best wishes ma'am. Blessings. SHALOM

      Delete