Read In Another Language

Friday, June 7, 2013

Love Is Not That Easy To Find...

I've been sitting here, thinking of the nicest way to start this piece, and I cannot say that I have found a way not to tell it as it is. So I'm just going to tell it as it is...

I keep getting calls and messages about people breaking hearts and scarring souls, because of flaws which they could have dealt with if they were just a little more sensitive, understanding and patient. Much as I am not ready to break my silence on this issue, I must tell you, my friends, that LOVE IS NOT EASY TO FIND.

I don't care how beautiful or rich you are, and how many people of the opposite sex run after you per second, you might never know how miserable you will be without love till love walks out of your life. And if up till now you still think that love is like a pair of shoes you can put on and off as your colours permit, then you are either ignorant about this truth or suicidal... Because LOVE IS NOT THAT EASY TO FIND

And may I say this: Roses are red, but the thorns are green...

Love is not blind, people are just too hasty... Too hasty to see that the person they are in love with is not a perfect work. So they only position themselves to enjoy the good times, and are unprepared to endure the hard times. This is why we never hold on when the times get rough. We have so much to learn, and we must allow ourselves to learn the things we ought to...

Blessings and more, to you and yours.

SHALOM 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes the real problem can be that our idea of love is all to do with what someone gives to us, instead of what we give to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truely we have perversed love and have kept faking it till till we now treat it like a business venture. we backout, re-strategise or liquidate when we are not profiting. hearts are numbed and seared.

    ReplyDelete