Read In Another Language

Friday, November 2, 2012

Ugly?!!! No!


I cannot claim to have read the Bible from cover to cover. But in my very extensive read, I have come across "a contentious woman", "a foolish woman", "a virtuous woman", "a certain woman"... but not "an ugly woman"... Never an ugly woman

That a woman does not fit into a man's taste or aspiration does not make her ugly. I have never seen an ugly woman. I doubt if I ever will, because I do not believe there is any such thing as an ugly woman - Just women who look at themselves from the eyes of other people and hang out with men who do not celebrate them. Think about it..

Lady... You are not ugly, and believe me, there is a man out there who would love you and think the world of you; and today, I pray that he finds you as soon as your heart is ready for him. So instead of rushing to open every door, please WAIT for the right knock. 

Blessings and more. 

SHALOM

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time here, and I must say WOW!Indeed there is no ugly woman. We are actually a projection of what we think of our selves.

    Lovely post...I"ll definitely be visiting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Ema Leecious,
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for your very kind words. I have actually followed your posts and I am honoured that you think this blog is making sense.lol.
    Please don't stop passing by and do tell a friend to tell a friend... For our relationships and families. Best wishes.
    Thanks again. SHALOM

    ReplyDelete