Read In Another Language

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life Is Not Complete Without Love...

The greatest joy of life, is having someone in your life, who knows all your weaknesses and flaws, and still sincerely thinks that you are one in a million; a miracle he(she) is not willing to give up. 

If you are enjoying this awesome privilege of love, pick up the phone, stop by, go to him(her)... whichever applies to you, and just tell that person "Thank You So Much For Loving Me... Thank You For Putting Up With My Excesses... Thank You For Not Giving Up On Me Even When I Thought You Would... Thank You For Not Being Tired Of Hanging In There Even When I Would Have Understood If You Hadn't... Thank You For Not Leaving Me By Myself Even When I sounded Like That's What I wanted... Thank You For Always Finding A Reason To Hold On To Us... Thank You For Always Believing In Us... Thank You For Loving Me With The Attitude That Says I am Worth All The Trouble..."

They truly would be glad to know that you appreciate them; and they will look for many more special ways to love you more.

Blessings and more, to you and yours.

SHALOM

No comments:

Post a Comment